Thursday, June 9, 2011

hey you ~

dear you,

if you are going to fall in love with me, it's only fair that you  know what you are falling in love with.
you are falling in love with my insecurities, and my obsession with not trying to figure out what everyone thinks of me. you are falling in love with my immaturity, my constant need to feel loved and appreciated, my overactive tear ducts,my internet obsession, my tendency to be too clingy and annoying. you fall in love with my troubled past, and my hopes and ambitious dreams, and how i'm hopeless romantic at heart. if you fall in love with me, you fall in love with my self-hate, ego, and all my imperfections and my perception that nobody could ever love me.

but you are also falling in love with the way my eyes will smile when i'm with you, the way i'll laugh,the way i'll flirt, the way i'll text you in the mornings just telling you to have a great days and at night to keep yourself calm and secure in the blanket. you falling in love with occasionally humorous and thought provoking things i'll say, and the way i'll blush when people ask me about you. but,to me the most important thing will be that you are falling in love with me, despite my thinking that is impossible.

sincerely,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment